CLICK ON SUMMER CAMP BANNER FOR MORE DETAILS
Calvary Kids Ministry exists to glorify God by partnering with parents to help kids LOVE God, LIVE in community, SHARE passionately, SERVE wholeheartedly, and GIVE generously.
This is achieved by combining TWO influences – the church and the home for Greater impact.
There are 5 priorities we have in Calvary Kids Ministry.
- Integrate Strategy – Aligning leaders and parents to lead with the same end in mind.
- Refine The Message – Crafting core truths into engaging, relevant, and memorable experiences.
- Reactive the Family – Enlist parents to act as partners in the spiritual formation of their own children
- Elevate Community – Connect everyone to a caring leader and a consistent group of peers.
- Leverage Influence – Consistent opportunities are created for students to experienc personal ministry.
- Weekly Programs Sunday Morning 9:45am to 11:15am
First Look (Preschool to SK) through 3 Basic Truths
God Made Me God Loves Me Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever
252 Basics (Gr 1 to 4) based on one of three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52.
I need to make the wise choice I can trust God no matter what I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Our curriculum is designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus.
One of the key elements in calvarykids Ministry is Engaging kids.
Engagement drives growth, so we make sure everything we do is excellent, engaging and relevant.
- Monthly Events – GIFT – Growing In Faith Together, family ministry. An informal gathering for families with children from new born to age 10.
Board Games – Crafts – Ball Hockey – Basketball – Parahcute Games – Pizza and an opportunity play and grow to together.
Ministry always happens best in the context of relationships. It’s true!
- Yearly Large Events – Summer Camps – Back To Church Fall Fun Fair – Trunk or Treat
SUMMER CAMPS, BACK TO CHURCH – FALL FUN FAIR and our TRUNK OR TREAT event give us tremendous opportunity to reach beyond the walls of our church to within the community in which we serve, connecting kids and families to calvarykids ministry.
It is my privilege to be a small part of this amazing journey.
Click on the link below for Monthly Curriculum details and Leader Resources.